Monday, November 08, 2004

Novel Update: Research, Planning and other things other then writing

Tonight I embarked on more information about anything, that might have something to do with the first part of my novel, that is set in Medieval times...maybe. As I stated before I'm looking for information to do with the punishment of exile in Medieval times, and other bits and pieces. History really interests me, especially when it doesn't involve exams, assignments and homework. I let my mind take me where it wanted to go, and since I did Soviet Russia for my HSC, I was interested in things pre-dating that. I looked up stuff to do with executions of the time and also found about Prince John, who my father said was exiled, but am yet to find that out for sure. So I'll give research a break till after Wednesday, when I do my final exam of the HSC and then I plan to write as soon as possible

Sites I visted: