Saturday, November 13, 2004

Another picture from 2UE and ramblings from a procrastinating writer


Photo: Liz Waddle - 2UE, Red-eyes reduction: Ben Harris, Cropping: Benjamin Solah Posted by Hello

My friend Ben Harris removed the red-eye from this photo for me, plus I did a bit of cropping. Look at me, I'm a journalist...well kind of. Today was a bit of a bludge and I haven't managed to finish the last scraps of research just so I can start writing, but the night is young so I might get something done soon. But at the moment an old favourite of mine is on TV, Jurassic Park. I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was a kid, and I would watch this movie over and over until I got sick of it. Well I haven't seen it in a couple of years so it would be worth a look, the best parts are when the lawyer gets eaten off the dunny and the raptors in the kitchen scene. Have a nice day, and leave a comment.