I think I have done enough research now, but as I go I will continue to do more. I have begun to use the snowflake technique to collaborate my ideas. I did step one a fair few days ago. Step two, however, has proved a hassle. This is good, as I found a gap in the storyline before it's too late. Thoughts have been swimming around in my head all day, looking for a solution to this problem. Elements of the supernatural may be incorporated, but not too much. Time travel, is something in this story I have to avoid making to cliché, but my head is spinning and I am dying to start. The prologue, is ready to go out on paper, but I don't want to start until planning is complete or I might ruin the story. Arggh! The HSC is over and I'm stressing over this one little thing that is preventing my story from starting. 50,000 words by the end of November looks impossible.