Sunday, November 21, 2004

Kingdom Hospital

I am a very big Stephen King fan. I'm currently reading IT, for the first time suprisingly. I have only got a very little way into it and it is already a great read. King has also written a TV series 'Kingdom Hospital.' I have heard a little bit about it on his webpage and some fan sites, but until recently it hasn't come to Australia. Well now it has, and I checked it out, and it's great. I must admit, at first I wasn't to sure weather it was going to be any good. The name turned me away from thinking it would be anything like his books or movies. But it is full of horror, violence and all the quirky stuff that makes his books so good, well it's on in a little under half and hour and I can't wait. Also I'm going to the city tomorrow by train because it's free.