Thursday, May 12, 2005

On to editing

Well, I thought writing was lacking lately, I just didn't do it at the right time. Writing late at night with distractions such as the net have proved a hassle and today I wrote with no connection and I finished the first draft of a short story, that originally started out as a short script. I also find that I can't write when I'm stressed and I just need to relax and think creatively.

I'm on to editing now, I want to get this published somewhere so it's a necessity. And to tell you the truth I haven't been big on editing and never really done it. I mean, not properly. But I think my writing can really improve if I work on this. My concerns about the story is that the subject matter is a little cliche and may post it to a critique group to rectify it.