Thursday, December 16, 2004

Where have I been?

Monday was the last time I graced my presence on here. This would be for a variety of reasons, 1. Monday was the last night I was home. Tuesday night I was at a friends watching iRobot after an exhausting day at the beach, and last night I went to my school's presentation night, where a few friends got awards. and 2. I have spent any other free time bludging and not even bothering to do much at all except indulge in a bit of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Whilst watching iRobot, which has a cool message at the end, I came up with a little bit for my novel when I was daydreaming. So tonight I'm ready to keep typing away, at the detriment of my parents, who find the 'tatter tatter' of the keyboard increasingly irritating.

One other thing, my results are in tomorrow, so I'll be on the net in the morning in a rush to release the pressure, and then either party hard or drown my sorrows.