Saturday, October 16, 2004

I'm going to weigh in on the American election

Ok, I haven't said much about the election in the US, but for those who know me it wouldn't be hard who to guess who I'm certainly not voting for. I agree with most things Kerry says except the thing about charging Osama Bin Ladin in an American court. Bin Ladin has done other things against other countries, so it would be best to be tried in either an international court or a court in Afghanistan. One thing I'm backing Kerry on for sure when he pointed out Cheney's homosexual daughter, he copped so much from it and it was undeserved because she is openly Lesbian. She is not ashamed of her sexuality only her homophobic father is. One more thing, from what I have seen Kerry has conducted himself far better in the presedential debates, Bush seems confused and his facial expressions don't reflect that of a President of the United States of America, more a child.

UPDATE: I had edit this post, sorry about the typos