Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Moving and Shaking

Crap, alot has happened in recent days. With work and study mainly.

1. I still haven't been payed for the mobile phones sales, I'm seeking legal advice.

2. In a surprise I am now doing University. But, enrolement's over I hear you cry. I got offered to do a Bachalor of Communications from home via correspondence in Conjunction with Open Universities Australia and Griffith University. It's going to be hard work, but I'm up to it.

3. I have a new job, it's casual. I'm doing visitor/customer service kind of stuff, the details will become more clear after training, but what is clear is I will get a regular pay rate, and it's through Olympic park management so it's a fairly reputable group.

So lots of stuff has happened, I'm still poor for the time being. So I've added a donations button to my blog.





Keep up the good fight