Wednesday, April 20, 2005

More Questions

Here's five more questions for you to read. Only five more to go, I'm enjoying this, but I don't know if you guys want to labour through this.

AbandonedHero from http://haloproductions.blogspot.com/

If you could only choose one of these, which would you pick:
1. Ending poverty forever.
2. Eliminating the AIDS virus.

I'd pick poverty, I think poverty affects more, and poverty a lot of the time can aggravate AIDS because people are in such a dire situation.


Julia from http://juliasaid.blogspot.com/

1. Fraggles or muppets? (please explain why)
Muppets, because I don't know what the hell a fraggle is. Muppets are cool though
2. What is the soundtrack of the revolution?
Sunrise over Sea - John Butler Trio. It has some very cool words and riffs and stuff, almost new-age hippie stuff. 'Something's gotta give' is awesome, the revolutionary song
3. How will you dance to it?
I don't really dance, unless intoxicated and at a club. It's more a sit, listen and occasionally move your head in a way that demonstrates that the music is 'totally rad,' This would change on the event of a revolution, where it would turn to a chanting informal march as we took the country for the people.
4. How do you feel about the your governments decision to start taxing tampons a few years ago?
I didn't know what you were talking about until my mum explained (I haven't been politically conscious for that long.) But I see it as a greedy, profit making government taking advantage of women because they have basic necessities.