Thursday, March 10, 2005

Vacant Funhouse

Vacant Funhouse

This Ezine has been in the works for a little while, they have been calling for submissions and I'm dissapointed I haven't been able to get something together for them yet. Well they launced Issue 1 on the 7th and it looks great. The site in general is a top notch design very clean and proffesional looking. I'm yet to read any stories and I'm already raving, just because it looks so good. Judging a book by it's cover so to speak? Well, yes. Give it a look for sure, maybe you might something by yours truly in there in the next couple of issues, hopefully.

update: ok, I've read the first story, Where Death Lives. The writing itself was great, well described, pace was nice and smooth and the language good. This made me a little unconfident of getting something published, however, and there is always a however. The story wasn't that great, no real conflict, or climax or hightened emotion in the story. The story didn't real fit into the horror genre anyhow. The writer is good no doubt, but the story didn't really go anywhere in terms of tension.