Monday, January 31, 2005

Novel Update: First Draft - Chapter Three

Word count: 8,454

Well despite the glare I finished chapter three over last night and this afternoon. I'm really getting into the meat of the story. But I find that I'm thickening the plot and adding some more problems that will make the story more difficult to move forward in a hurry. I think that's a good thing. I know alot of people have told me that it is great for a novel to have a series of disasters throughout, and each one should make it seem less likely that your character will achieve a favourable outome. Well I'm kind of doing that, so things look good, I just have to keep penning away.

P.S. Dear BE visitors, welcome and take time to read. I've just saved up a few mystery credits so there should be a few of you. This place is for writers, and those who care about human right's and humanity.