Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Give me a break

US troops enter Iran in hunt for WMDs: report - World - www.smh.com.au

I am sick of America playing the world's fucking mother. They've walked into Iran now trying to find Nuclear weapons. They claim that this and they're invasion of Iraq are legitimate parts of the fight on Terrorism. Is anyone stupid enough to believe that, wait, I know there is, he's still the president right. He claims he's fighting for peace, let me get this straight. Bush thinks to gain peace you must invade a country, hmm, people are really stupid. Oh, and who give the US the right to say who can and can't have weapons. I'm for nuclear disarmament, that mean I don't think ANY country should have nuclear weapons, definitely including America, seeing they're the only fucking country to have used them.