Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The US is an international disgrace!

In a previous post I told you of a great current affairs program, The Cutting Edge, and how the previous week it had broadcasted Part II of a documentary about George W. Bush. Well last night it was on again, in both parts.

What really shook me was the final images of Part I. Footage of a group of US soldiers storming an Iraqi Home were extremely disturbing as the whole family was taken outside and held at gunpoint. Included in this family was a young girl about 9-10. She was crying and looked extremely scared.

How can America justify such actions? Why does the armed forces need to hold a rifle to a young girl? Is she a real danger to the US? I think not.

p.s. The above comments are in no way condeming the American people, and only the Bush administration. I apologise if any American has been offended by my comments.