Thursday, September 16, 2004

Farenheit 9/11 again!

I have never seen a movie at the cinemas twice, well there's a first for everything. Today me and two friends saw Farenheit 9/11. And the experiece wasn't lessened because I had already seen it. What was really interesting to see one of my friends backflip his opinion on America and the War on Iraq, because he didn't know any of the truth that Micheal Moore had revealed. His attitude now is that he really wants to expose the truth like me. I am pleased that by showing him this movie I have converted him to have a more humane and compassionate attitude towards everyone on this screwed up earth of ours.
It is not the fact whether terrorists are bad or not, or Saddam was evil or not, or whether Asylum seekers are illegal. It's the fact that everyone deserves to be treated with a certain sort of decency. And justifying your cold blooded revenge, racist beliefs, and hatred for Muslims or any other person, by saying they were the inhumane first doesn't make you any less inhumane then they are.